The StartmeupHK Venture Programme is a global competition for innovative, scalable startups that can make a big impact. It's a great chance for those wanting to expand into Asia. If this is you and your company, then read on!
12 StartmeupHK Winners will win benefit from over US$500,000 worth of prizes including:
Sponsored trip to Hong Kong where they will have the chance to pitch to local partners and investors
Mentorship and market insight from experts in Hong Kong
Practical help in getting business u and running in Hong Kong and knowledge of surrounding markets
3 Grand Award winners will also receive:
Free work space in Hong Kong
Free professional services such as accounting, legal, managed hosting, design etc...
The StartmeupHK Venture Programme is open to applications from founders (aged 18 or above).
There are two categories of businesses that can apply.
Category 1 - Early growth companies with considerable traction (Revenue/users)
Category 2 - Startups at concept/prototype stage with no revenue
Full entry criteria for StartmeupHK can be found here: http://www.startmeup.hk/en/awards-programme/entry-criteria/
Learn more about why Hong Kong will be the next hottest startup hub: http://yhponline.com/2014/06/30/hong-kong-startup-hub/
StartmeupHK key dates
- 31 July - Closing date for applications
- Early September - Interview with semi-finalists
- Mid-September - 9 winners will be shortlisted from Category One, and 3 from Category Two
- 10-14 November - A five-day programme in Hong Kong for the 12 winners
- 11 November - The 12 winners to attend a forum with pitching sessions where 3 Grand Award Winners will be selected by the judging panel and audience
The StartmeupHK competition is now to applications. Entrants are required to submit an online application before 31 July 2014 (12:00 p.m. Hong Kong time).
Don't miss out on this great opportunity! Apply here now: http://www.startmeup.hk/en/application/