Cambridge University Technology & Enterprise Club (CUTEC) will be holding their 9th Annual Technology Ventures Conference (TVC) themed 'Innovation in an Uncertain World' on Friday 22nd June at Robinson College, Cambridge.
Technology Ventures Conference 2012 will aim to address how the current financial climate is affecting the way new technologies are being developed and brought to market as well as examine the importance of innovation in an uncertain world by looking at investment strategies and the infrastructure for innovation, focusing on key sectors both within the UK and the global economy.
For entrepreneurs who have already established a Technology Start-up, CUTEC's Technology Showcase Competition is perfect for you! During the TVC,18 global start-up companies will be selected to participate with the opportunity to compete for a range of prizes awarded by the Investor's panel.
Some of the benefits of exhibiting at Technology Showcase include:
1. Showcase your product to over 400 delegates (last year over 200 institutions and companies from 17 countries were represented)
2. Pitch to a panel of distinguished investors (representing Investment firms, Angels, VCs)
3. Win £3k worth of legal consultancy
4. Win mentorship with Springboard founder, Jon Bradford
5. Free membership at Ideaspace
6. Free PR for your company
and many more…..
Exhibitors are free to attend any event at the conference, which include talks by keynote speakers, moderated discussions, workshops and the Diamond Exhibition (established national companies with global reputations).
Last year TVC attracted 400 delegates from over 11 different countries, representing 17 different universities and over 100 companies and this year is already looking to being more of a success with confirmed high profile speakers.
Confirmed speakers for TVC2012:
- Julie Meyer, Founder and CEO, Ariadne Capital
- David S. Rose, CEO, Gust
- Felix Von Schubert, Founder, Zouk
- Elizabeth Varley, Co-Founder, TechHub
- Martin Chilcott, Founder, 2Degrees Network
- Richard Horning, Corporate Practice and Venture Technology, SNR Denton
- Ian Taylor, Chairman, Living PlanIT
- Allan Marchington, Partner, Apposite Capital
- Mike Johnson, Director of Corporate Partnerships, MRC Technology
- Nicolas Sireau, Chairman, AKU Society
- Dominic Emery, Chief Development Officer, BP Alternative Energy
- Simon Bransfield-Garth, CEO, Eight19
- Doug Clark, Cloud Leader, IBM
More information of the conference can be found at: http://tvc2012.cutec.org/. Interested start-ups can apply at: http://tvc2012.cutec.org/exhibitions