Over two days in June 2011, The Inspire Conference will bring together some of the most brilliant thought-leaders in Technology, Creative, Entrepreneurship and Society from across the world to the heart of Europe’s exploding tech and creative scene in East London.
Topics ranging from social entrepreneurship to open data, from the future of Internet typography to the next big thing in User experience will invite the audience to think, reflect, learn and be inspired.
• Alex Breuer / Design Editor - The Times
• Ann Cotton / Founder - Camfed
• Anthony Browne / Policy Director for London Mayor
• Aza Raskin / Ex Head of UX - Mozilla Labs
• Conrad Wolfram / CEO - Wolfram Research
• Erik Hersman / Co-Founder - Ushahidi
• Michael Birch / Founder - Bebo, Profounders
• Parag Khanna / Best Selling Author - Second World
• Rajesh Sawhney / President - Reliance BIG Entertainment
• Rory Sutherland / Vice Chairman - Ogilvy
• Roshaneh Zafar / Founder - Kashf Foundation
• Stephan Shakespeare / CEO & Founder, YouGov
• Tom Chatfield / Game Theorist
And more to be announced soon!
Inspire is the first and only accessible and affordable thought-leadership event of it’s kind to be held in Europe. During the two days, 25 passionate speakers will share the power of their ideas with you, creating an intellectual theatre that will stimulate your creativity and boost your inspiration.
Early bird tickets for The Inspire Conference expire in 5 days so make sure you get yours soon! To find out more about the conference or to buy tickets - Click here
I seriously can't wait for this event! YHP will be doing a lot of filming + interviews, it should be a blast.