Enterprising Young Brits Awards is a great opportunity to get the spotlight shining on you and your venture!
Are you following your entrepreneurial dream? Have you successfully mixed creativity with commercial flair, or demonstrated real determination in turning your ideas into reality? If so the Daily Mail Enterprising Young Brit Awards could be right up your street.
Run by Enterprise UK, in partnership with the Daily Mail, the Institute of Directors and the Department of Business, Innovation and Skills, the competition is open to anyone aged 30 and under who has made their idea happen in a new, innovative or inspiring way.
We’re calling for entries now. Do you want to be in with a chance to win £1,000 and money-can’t-buy-profile for your venture? If so get your application in to us before 5 March 2010!
Not only do lucky winners receive £1,000 for their business but they also get valuable coverage in national media and an invitation to join the Enterprise UK Ambassador programme. As an Enterprise UK Ambassador they will get a chance to network with some of the UK’s top entrepreneurs and help us inspire the next generation of Richard Bransons and Anita Roddicks!
You can enter up to two of the categories below:
* New startup - For enterprising individuals who have started their own business, large or small within the past three years.
* Social, ethical or environmental - For ventures combining the principles of a successful business with an emphasis on the social, ethical or environmental benefits it can provide.
* Teen - For anybody aged 13 – 19 who is making their enterprising idea happen
* Creative – Rewarding enterprising individuals in the creative industries such as fashion, music, design or the arts.
* Open category – Entrants whose business does not immediately fit into one of the four categories above are welcome to enter the Open category.