- Is your life anything you want it to be? Have you actually made a decision that you want?
- You really don’t get it do you, do you understand that we are all different in the tiniest ways possible and it is our responsibility to show people that TINY part of us, the part differentiates us from others, the same differentiation that SEPERATES painters, singers etc.
- You need to take responsibility for yourself and your actions, unless you will be stuck in their state of mind that, someone is responsible for what is going on in your life.
BREAKING NEWS.........You’re Responsible for your actions.
- So I urge you to start to make these decisions, these crucial decisions in making your first steps towards finding your hidden potential, these first steps that can change the course of your lives.
And until you accept this, will you live life to its fullest, no-one else can do this for you.
- I hope this can make you start taking the first steps to chase your dreams and realize that anything in life is possible, if you believe in yourself and your idea, vision through hard-work and perseverance.
The most creative minds are the ones that think of what should be, rather than what it is.
- Don’t Crucify yourself in false beliefs that you can’t, as I said in the last post, Y shouldn’t you be saying, “I can do it”.
Don’t let others opinions hold you back from having the life you want or pursue your dreams.
- I am going to leave you this at this moment, give you time to digest this and hope you can concentrate in ways in taking your first steps.
It doesn’t matter how old, short, tall, background etc, you can do, and yes “I can do it”, that should be your new motto.