- Being young is a gateway of experimentation; I’m not saying you should plan to fail or fail to plan or just dive into it just like that, even though, that sometimes could be a good thing.
- Why not make the most of your youth, don’t let them thoughts and ideas go to waste, come on now, not like when you finish university you’re not going to be stuck with your 9-5 constantly coming home with your face screwed, telling your friends and family how much you hate your job, occasionally taking your anger of being just average on your wife and kids.
- Good news you have hit the jackpot!!! in the sense that you have more time and less responsibilities to endure at this time, yes yes, you don’t have to tell me, I know, you spend most of your time of one of the following social networking sites for no particular reasons e.g. facebook, MySpace, twitter and LinkedIn. So why not put that energy into something productive, take the next step into the world of productivity.
- Most of us know what to do while we are young, but we are just too ashamed to do anything or should I say scared of being viewed in a different way, but the point is that you are different, you know what, screw them, because they will be the first ones to open up their mouth if you turn out to be waste tomorrow.
- Now, some much young entrepreneurs between the ages of 16-21 are engaging themselves in the profitable market industry, showing energy and persistence. You could say our minds are developing faster than ever, so why should you rob ourselves of that knowledge, energy and persistence because you are just used to things the way they are.
- Breaking news.... Things are not going to stay the same, so it’s either you move on, or should I say move faster, or be left alone. A teenager earns as much as £100 a day without living their house, just because they are able to embrace new ideas, and adapt to the speed of the economy, Are you listening?
- Teenagers with inquiring minds make the majority of our population today, why not start businesses that can capture the minds of youths like you.
- Most of us worry what people will think when you start something different, but fail to realise that any new thing, business, products etc, will always be critised.
- People/customers/consumers will always find it hard to integrate new things with their major way of life, let me put it this way, people hate change, and I hope that makes you feel better.
- Wasn’t everyone against the fact that computers will take over television, but why that is everyone needs a computer today to excel in this world, and I emphasize on the point that we need it, let’s not get even
started on the internet, or how crucial it is to our everyday life?
- Why settle for the basics, when the extra-ordinary is there to be created, and the funniest thing is that you can see it, why don’t you act, awake your entrepreneurial mind, invent.
- Find a substitute for teenage narrow-minded lifestyle. Engage yourself with what you’re made of. Don’t be satisfied settling for ok. Discover your passion, live your dream.